Otoké Chicken Gift Voucher 500k
Giá Thành Viên
500,000 ₫ 480,000 ₫ mua từ 2
Giá được chiết khấu trên Giỏ hàng / Trang thanh toán
• Each voucher is only used one time and many vouchers are applied for each order. • Apply simultaneously with other promotions. • Voucher cannot be converted into cash, no refunds allowed. • Voucher is not refun or resale • If the value of the order is larger than the value of the voucher, the customer can pay the difference. • Applied when using the service at the store or ordering via hotline 19009480, Zalo / Fanpage Otoké Chicken. • Customers please send voucher code to cashier / operator to make discount. • Voucher value does not include shipping costs when ordering. • Not accept voucher codes were out of date, the status was used. • Customers wishing to issue invoices, please contact Otoké Chicken. The restaurant only issues invoices for the extra payment, not for the voucher payment. • It is the customers responsibility to keep the confidential voucher card information after purchase. Giftpop will not be responsible for returning lost card codes or "Used" status for any reason. • Giftpop is not responsible for the quality of the product or service provided, nor for future disputes between the customer and the supplier. • Giftpop has right to amend or change the terms and conditions of use without notice advance. • Hotline Giftpop: 1900 55 88 12.
Otoké Chicken is proud to be the fried chicken brand of Vietnam. Otoké Chicken is invested and managed by Investment Fund VI (VIGroup) – a professional fund management company, specializing in investing in businesses in growth industries in Vietnam. In November 2017, Otoké Chickens first store officially opened in Ho Chi Minh City bringing a completely new flavor: fried chicken covered with sauce, crispy skin. More than 4 years of establishment and development in the complicated epidemic situation, Otoké Chicken currently has 12 stores in Ho Chi Minh City and Dong Nai. Different from other brands on the market, the fried chicken at Otoké Chicken is not covered with deep-fried flour but instead one of five sauces: spicy sauce, black pepper sauce, pea garlic sauce, cheese sauce and black sesame sauce. Despite the outer layer of fever, each piece of chicken still retains a crispy skin and rich taste.
- Biên Hoà 237/8 Trương Định, Khu phố 2, P. Tân Mai , Thành phố Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai
- Tây Hoà 35 Tây Hòa, P. Phước Long A, Thành phố Thủ Đức, Hồ Chí Minh
- Huỳnh Tấn Phát 547 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh
- Nguyễn Duy Trinh 315 Nguyễn Duy Trinh, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh
- Đồng Đen 116 Đồng Đen, Quận Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
- Phan Văn Trị 188E Phan Văn Trị, P.12, Quận Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh
- Lạc Long Quân 280 Lạc Long Quân, P10, Quận 11, Hồ Chí Minh